HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just picked myself up off the floor - that is HYSTERICAL!!!! I love it. I really do wonder about the pink socks... especially since the bridesmaids have some on a few pictures further down? Weird.
This is so funny! When my husband gets together with his fraternity brothers, they think its funny to take pictures with their pants down. I have no clue what that's about..maybe its a guy thing??!
I married my best friend in 2009, and have two boys.
I love my Jesus, spending time with my family and friends, teaching third grade, reading, reality TV, law and medical drama TV shows, AUBURN football (really anything AUBURN), Sweet Tea, cooking, and attempting to be crafty!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I just picked myself up off the floor - that is HYSTERICAL!!!! I love it. I really do wonder about the pink socks... especially since the bridesmaids have some on a few pictures further down? Weird.
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! When my husband gets together with his fraternity brothers, they think its funny to take pictures with their pants down. I have no clue what that's about..maybe its a guy thing??!
ReplyDelete