Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A "New-Do" ... or maybe a "Don't - Do It"

Y'all, I love the Gosselins. I really do.
I blogged about them here and here.

Yes, I got a little sad to hear that their divorce was finalized. But that's not the topic of this blog post. Kate Gosselin has made her hair-do famous. Now, I don't think I could EVER. EVER. pull this off. Nor do I have a desire to. I love "rockin' a pony" (Bump-it commercial, anyone?)! But, on Kate, it was beginning to grow on me. Here she is with her famous "do."




And here's the new "do" ..... or do you think it's a "don't"?



I'm really kind of shocked. I don't know what to think of it.
I almost didn't recognize her.
I'll probably be buying that edition of People Magazine though!

(Photos courtesy of Google Images.)

4 comments:

  1. She does look different! I didn't recognize her either. I think I like it.

    I have a friend who saw John G. on the street of Park City. She said that when she realized who he was she wanted to go back and give him a piece of her mind, but he was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recognize her. I think she looks better with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of think it's ridiculous....she's not Britney Spears preforming on stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that's just strange. I miss the old show...so sad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...