Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Will I Do Now?

Last night was the season finale of Biggest Loser. I don't know what I'll do now that it's over. I have to wait MONTHS for it to come back on! I guess I'll catch Jillian's new show on NBC.

Michael won and I was really happy for him. I was really thinking Ashley was going to, though. I was excited Koli won the at-home prize, but again, was really thinking Sherry was. I guess I was Team Pink this season.

Some of those people were still huge. How do you go on Biggest Loser and KNOW that you're going to be weighing-in in front of America and only lose 50 pounds in five months??? I was embarrassed for them!

On the other hand, some of those weigh less than what I do now. (Granted...I have baby weight - but still!) Kudos to them!

Wesley is pleased this show is over. He doesn't like it...or maybe it's the fact that I cried every week about people losing weight!!! : )

1 comment:

  1. I loved Koli won the at home. And was shocked that the twins lost as much as they did because it didn't look like they lost a thing.
    They all look great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...