Not much going on = not much to blog about.
*I've spent some time with my Cohort C friends from my Auburn days (Cohort C was the name of our "class" in the Elementary Education program).
*Sold a few things on Ebay (made a little bit of $$ and got mildly addicted but decided I had nothing else worth selling).
*Sort of started moving into my new classroom (well, I directed and my husband set up the furniture) - still MUCH to do there.
I'll leave you with a few pictures.
My beautiful rocker Wesley got me for my birthday. It looks great on the front porch, now we just need to get one more for the other side (gotta be symmetrical.....and look at that cute kitty who wanted to be in the picture)!
We have planters on either side of our mailbox. We planted lilies in there months ago (or so it seems). It appeared to be touch and go there for awhile whether or not they'd make it, but just this week we woke up to this! Isn't it beautiful!? I wish more blooms would pop up.
Ooh, I love the rocker! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLilies are my favorite flowers! :) And you've encouraged me to read this summer! I think reading is the best however I don't do it as often as I'd like to. Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete