So I am behind on my blogging. My sister pointed it out to me. Don't worry, Caitle. Eli's 6 month blog post will be coming soon!
This past weekend FLEW by! We had such a good time. Aunt KT came into town late Wednesday night and stayed through the weekend. All four grandparents also came to visit. Eli was thoroughly and sufficiently spoiled! : )
Here are the Taff's before Laura & Jim's wedding (which was SOO pretty, by the way). Someone got a picture at the reception. I'm not sure if it was Aunt KT or Pops, but I'll have to get it.
We officially have spring fever here. Just five weeks (after this week) until Spring Break! We're headed to Daytona Beach and can't wait! Little man is READY! Nana got him some shades and Ginny got him a swimsuit, shirt, and hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment