Before we get to far into the holiday madness, I've got some catching up on blogging to do!
Last weekend we traveled to Marietta, Georgia, to see my good friend, Allison, get married. Allison and I have been friends since our freshman year at Auburn. We attended church together, were in the same freshman girls Bible study, and were in the same Cohort for Elementary Education.
I wish I had a close up of Eli. He was wearing a navy corduroy Izod blazer that was really cute if I do say so myself. Someone gave it to us while I was still pregnant with Eli, so it was fun to finally put that on him!
This is my friends and I dancing/jumping to Mmm Bop. It's kind of our thing. Yes, we realize how stupid we look to outsiders, but for us, it brings back memories of a 'Internship is over' celebration trip to the beach, just before we graduated. Even Jessica got in on the action.
Some of my favorite people in the entire world. I love how no matter the time that passes between visits, we start right back where we left off. *True friends*
Oh, and by the way....there's FOUR of us in this picture!!! : )
(And, no, I'm not pregnant!)
My awesome Cohort C friends
Me, Allison (the beautiful bride), Jessica (who needs to publish her blog for us to read), Ashley, and Brittany
The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast! It was so nice to spend time with such wonderful friends!

So fun! Love it that ya'll danced to Mmm Bop, made me smile!
ReplyDelete