We are so glad that summer time is finally here. I can't believe I've just put my 5th year of teaching in the books. Also, the husband got tenured this year, which of course we're very grateful for! I'm sooo glad to be with my little guy all day long. His friends and teachers were sad to see him go for the summer, but he'll be back all too soon. Speaking of the little man, look how much he's grown this school year!
It hasn't taken any time for us to adjust to being summer bums. We spent the weekend at Nana and Puddin's house.
Uncle Z was in town for a wedding, so we were thankful for time to play with him (I forgot to get a picture...oops!).
We've already attended our first weekly, play group get-together of the summer, and have several other play dates scheduled!
I have already managed to read 3 books, and have several others lined up! I've also made a fourth of July door hanger, have started another door hanger, and begun working on Eli's 2nd birthday party!
We love summertime!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment