Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School

It's been quiet here on the blog, and for good reason - we've gone back to work!

I've been in my classroom, workshops, and meetings for weeks now.  However, Eli started back to school on Monday.  He's in a new classroom, but one of his teachers is the same and there are several of the same kids in there.  I think he's glad to be back with his friends and everyone there was happy to see him!  His friend Lilly ran up to him as soon as we got there on Monday and screamed, "heyyy Le-li!"  : )

Per Petty family tradition, first day of school pictures on the front porch!  : )

Eli looks terrified here, haha!

Still not so sure....

Beginning to be his usual self...

This one cracks me up.  I think Nana and Puddin' will appreciate it most, and he did this on his own!  My sister and I always insisted on having pictures taken of the back of our outfits as well!  : )

Showing off his shoes...fancy!

Silly Eli!  Headed to the 2 year old class!

Hey...who's the cute baby that snuck in for a picture?!!
 It's Maddie-kins!!!!  More on her later!  : )

1 comment:

  1. He looks like a handsome model. Yes, I do love the back of his outfit! I also like the finger to the side of the mouth pose. He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...