Monday, November 26, 2012

Eli Lately

I have been a bad blogger here lately, but we've just been enjoying life, and blogging has honestly seemed more like a chore.  I do want to capture and document moments from this season, so I am going to try to blog more consistently, I promise!  Thanksgiving 2012 will be up later this week.

This is one of those "baby book" kind of posts that are really just for me to look back on lately.  Eli is doing and saying sooo many adorable things here lately.  I certainly wish I could freeze time right now.

*Eli is such a good climber.

*Eli can sing his ABCs by himself, all the way through (and with great expression!).  He loves to sing any song.  Happy Birthday is another favorite.  We sing Happy Birthday to every family member several times a week.

*"Come on" is "Ma Nom!", then he waves his little hand and I melt a little instead, and of course I follow him wherever he leads!

*Whenever someone gets up and leaves the room, he loves to take your seat and laugh whenever you come back.

*Last night, Eli called the 'Christmas tree' the 'business tree' and Christmas cards are "business cards".

*Eli loves Chick fil A just as much as Mommy.  Anytime he sees the logo he screams "chick, chick! applesauce!"

*Whenever a bird is circling in the air, no matter where we are, Eli looks to the sky and gives the War Eagle battle cry.

*Eli loves to run.  We run around and play chase around the house.  He also likes to run when Mommy and Daddy run.  I think his max is a half mile run with Mommy and Nana.

*Eli loves recognition and praise for things.  He exclaims, "I did it, Mommy!  I did it, Daddy!" a thousand times a day.

*Eli loves giving high fives.

*Eli loves his cousin, Mannie (Maddie).  He talks about Tia, Mannie, Clark often, and then tells us that Mannie is in Texas.  We sure wish we lived closer to them!

*Eli says "It's daaart" whenever a light goes off, or the sun goes down.  He also says "doooold" for cold.

*Eli has a thousand jackets, but only wants to wear his black/red Under Armour jacket.

*Lilli, Lo Lo, Allie, and Riley are your BFFs at school.  The four of them plus Mannie are your regulars that you want to pray for.

*Eli says "bless you" after anyone sneezes or coughs.

*Eli is a Momma's boy when he gets sleepy or doesn't feel well.  He doesn't really have a lovey or anything, but he loves to play with my hair.  It's his thing.

*Eli loves "baTHs".  He never fights it.

*Eli is a sports guy like Daddy.  His favorites are fooootball and sotter, but he also talks about bassetball sometimes too.


I wish I could video a whole day with him.  He's just so stinkin' cute and sweet.  I may eat my words later, but I don't think the 2 is terrible at all!

1 comment:

  1. Precious boy. I feel like maybe he and EA should see each other soon so their mommy's can spend some time together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...