Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas in Dothan

Christmas #3 took place in Dothan on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day with the Pettys and Burgins.  It was a quick trip, but we were grateful for the chance to spend time with everyone.

 Little cuz was a lot of fun this year, and is a ball of energy!

There was an abundance of gifts to open.  Check out Eli's loot.

 I think I may put him some of the presents and save them for a rainy day.  Eli can't even appreciate all of the things he has because there's so any of them --- (thanks again to all of the family and friends who showered such thoughtful gifts on our little man)!

Because it was such a short trip for us, I didn't have too much time to take my camera out, but we did manage to get a few of the cuzs by Nana and Puddin's 'busimess' tree!

I sure do love those sweet faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...