Happy New Year!
We got together with friends last night for dinner and game night, however we all called it a night just after 10 p.m. We rang in the New Year with sparkling grape juice and in front of the TV in our pjs. It was perfect!
Here are my New Years Resolutions:
*Running - to keep it up! I've set a goal to run 250 miles in 2013. I ran a little more than 200 miles in 2012. Last year I set a goal to run a certain number of races, and I'm kind of past that. Races, although a lot of fun (and I'm sure I'll do several this year), are kind of expensive
*Reading - this is always on my list of things I want to do more of. So many books, so little time...
*Debt - we want to eliminate some of our long term/monthly debt like student loans, my car, etc. It won't be anything that will be completely eliminated in 2013, but we did a good job of chipping away at it in 2012.
What's on your list for 2013?

No comments:
Post a Comment