Sunday, June 28, 2015

Donors Choose project

UPDATE:  MY PROJECT WAS FULLY FUNDED IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES TONIGHT!  WOW!  THE POWER OF THE INTERNET!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!

I like to do Donor's Choose projects to earn extra goodies for my class, and since a teacher's work never stops in the summer, I've created one for audio books of chapter books that I read aloud to my students each year!  I already have the chapter books, and while I LOVE reading out loud to my kids, sometimes I need to multi-task! : )

The awesome part of it is, I am ALMOST to my goal!  I only need about $3, and with the dollar match this week, that's only a teeny-tiny donation.  So, if you'd like to help my upcoming kiddos (did I mention I'm only teaching Reading next year...that's around 60 kids!), just click the link below.  We'd really appreciate your help!

THANKS FRIENDS!!!



All About Those (Audio) Books 

Give to my classroom by July 5, 2015 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code SPARK on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). 

If you chip in to help my students, you'll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks. 

Thanks so much, 

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my classroom, please pass this along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...