A live Christmas tree is a necessity for Christmas. We do have fake trees (the Auburn tree), but our family tree must be real. I converted Wesley. It was a stipulation when we got married. : )
The boys picked out the perfect tree, and I have to say I agree.
Decorating was a lot of fun this year too. Eli is old enough to really be a help with it.
Landon actually wasn't as bad as I thought he was going to be with the tree. He was completely mesmerized by it.
I love this picture. This is how he was through most of the decorating. I will forever have this mental picture.
Our finished tree. I love all of our ornaments. With each vacation, we buy an ornament from our trip. I also started last year making a photo ornament of the boys picture with Santa and on the back listing their Christmas list from that year (thank you, Shutterfly). I also made one this year of a family picture we had taken back in May, and put Matthew 5:16 on the back (our family verse for 2015). Between those and all of the ornaments the boys made at school this year, there were several new ones to add to the tree this year.


He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.






No comments:
Post a Comment