Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Magic Kingdom - day 2

For our third day in the parks, we headed back to Magic Kingdom.  This time with Nana and Puddin'.


Landon was having a moment (ahem, all week long...) and only wanted Mommy to hold him.

Space Mountain was one of Eli's very favorite rides (along with Everest at Animal Kingdom).

The boys liked the Pooh ride too.  The wait wasn't long, and was fairly interactive.  It was a cute little ride.

We had lunch at Be Our Guest.  I'd been dying to eat there, and was kinda disappointed we didn't see the Beast or Belle, but it was fun and I'm glad we did it!




Landon (not pictured:  asleep on the bench between Mommy and Nana) slept through the whole lunch.


More evidence of Landon's melt downs.


We basically closed Disney down that night with the electric parade.  It was a fun day.  Even 2 days in Magic Kingdom is not enough.  I could spend a whole week just at that park!  Wesley and I did get to ride Seven Dwarfs, finally.  We tried waiting before lunch with Nana and Eli too, but the ride was broken and we couldn't wait anymore or we'd have missed our reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...