Thursday, July 23, 2009

Honeymoon - Day 2

Day 2 in Myrtle Beach, Tuesday, we decided to go exploring and do a little sight-seeing/shopping around town. We were technically in North Myrtle Beach.

Here's a view down main street. Very quaint I think.

North Myrtle Beach is home of the shag....who knew?!

And, Wesley thought he saw his mom, but it wasn't! : )
(Notice how sly we were pretending to take a picture of me, but really getting the other lady! You can see my ear and sunglasses on the left side of the picture.)

Then we went to some old time arcade thing. We played some games, it was fun! Then, Wesley redeemed his tickets to get .......

and he bought me this pretty little number!

Then it was time for ice cream! ....
"Ice cream, when the *$)% did we get ice cream?!"
(kudos to you if you can name that movie!)

A nasty picture of us after ice cream!

Then, we spent some time on the beach! It was WONDERFUL!!!
I'm doing soduko right here....wishing I'd brought my beach chair!

Then we showered and changed and at sunset went for a nice walk on the beach looking for seashells (sadly, we didn't find to many).

And this is getting into the next "day," but here I am on the way to the midnight premier of HP6!!!!! That's right, I love Harry *aLmOsT* as much as I love my Wesley! I've been a fan since the beginning; before all the mania that exists know was around, before many people knew who Harry, or Ron, or Hermoine, or Dumbledore, or Voldemort were! I LOVED the movie. It didn't matter that it was wayyyy past my bedtime or that it was nearly FOUR a.m. when we finally got to sleep. It was worth it! Wesley on the otherhand, got himself some naps!

That's all for Day 2 - but do take notice to the hair in this last picture....it's the last one you'll see like that! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...