This post is dedicated to one of my favorite activities. That's right, eating! We ate at some delicious restaurants in and around Myrtle Beach. Here are some of our favs.
Sticky Fingers: gooood bbq!
I had a rack of ribs with caroline sweet bbq sauce, pulled pork, slaw, and baked beans.
I did my best to make Daddy and Uncle Doug proud. I couldn't quiiiite finish.
Wesley had the tennessee whisky ribs, pulled pork, fries, and green beans.
And it was gooood!
This was before our fancy night of eating out...notice the haircut!?! : )
Have you ever been here? O.M.G. It is slap your momma good. Seriously. If Cindy were here, I may just slap her thinking about how good it was. ha-kidding, mom!
If you're not familiar with this restaurant, it is expensive. Very expensive. Very much worth it. But, we were in the triple digits folks. Look at this salad. I got suckered into it. I was thinking normal salad. This is a tomato and mozzarella salad. It was alright. Nothing as fancy as you may think: spinach, mozzarella chunks, juicy tomato, balsamic vinaigrette dress. But IT COST MORE THAN MY HAIRCUT I got earlier that day!!!!
This is a terrible picture, but we didn't want to look like we never "come to town!"
I got the petite filets topped with shrimp - o.m.g. Best steak EVER!
Wesley got the NY strip.
And what would a trip to the beach be without a little seafood? So, we made a trip to Prestons. Interesting story, just before we got there, a man and woman on a golf cart tried crossing a major intersection and actually got hit by a vehicle and thrown from the cart. And sadly, the pathetic human being who hit them left the scene. They took the injured man away by ambulance. I wonder how he is?
Way to be discreet with your picture taking...you sure don't want people in Ruths Chris to think you never "come to town." You crack me up!
ReplyDelete