Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Man I cried....

So, I know I can't possibly be the only one who keeps up with people I have NO IDEA who they are in real life. I pretend we're friends though. This is Katie. I stumbled across her blog a few days ago, and have have been praying ever since. (Before all of this happened to her family, I kept going back to look at her pictures. I think because I just really liked her hair. Totally weird. I know.)

Anyway, go watch the video; but, be prepared to cry!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That was so sad. I lost it when they had their wedding rings on her toes. I don't know if I could be as strong as they are. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too. And the song. Wow. It said it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video! So sad but what the mom wrote is so encouraging. Such faith!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...