
We took this picture after our wedding and I got it a few weeks ago from the photographer, turned it into a postcard, and then sent them out as thank you notes - WHICH I AM DONE WITH! Yes, you read that right. I didn't take my "up to a year" that brides normally have. I wanted to be done with those things (not to mention, I find it a little rude to wait a whole year to send someone a thank you note....I'm not judging if you've done that, I'm just saying - I couldn't have waited that long. I would have felt guilty about it.)!
I ordered the postcards from here. This website is FANTASTIC. They have all kinds of crazy deals. I got 100 postcards - FOR FREE! I paid shipping, but chose the 21-day shipping for $2. And, it didn't take nearly 21 days. I'm totally addicted to Vista Print. I've used it to get all kinds of free stuff in my classroom. I've designed and ordered a free t-shirt for the Star Student of the Month. I've also ordered free business cards and designed them myself to be THE CUTEST homework passes ever (I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who cares how cute the homework pass is. I know the kids sure don't.)! AND, it keeps up with my polka dot theme in my classroom! : ) Below is a picture of the front, the back is a little different, but still has the adorable polka dots! : )

I got 250 of these bad boys for FREE (plus $2.00 shipping). You can't beat that!
I'm also in the process of designing a few other things. Stay tuned for more pictures!
Cute thank yous! Congratulations on finishing yours! My goal is to be done by the end of the week which would be 6 weeks :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you feel so much better now that you're finished!?! Adorable thank you notes! We did this before the wedding during our engagement pictures and I wish we'd done it at the wedding too! Good thinking!
ReplyDelete