Thursday, September 23, 2010

Four weeks

Yesterday was Eli's 4 week birthday.

How is it that the weeks leading up to his birth seemed to drag on, but now they're flying by?

I plan to do an actual one month post with everything about Eli from his first month of life, but here's a view of him over the past four weeks. I can't believe how much he's changed!


Happy 4 weeks, Eli!
Daddy and I love you more than we ever thought possible!

4 comments:

  1. So precious! He looks much happier in the last then he does in the first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I'm curious- what program do you use to put the border around your pictures and "write" on them? I use Paint.Net (b/c it's free) but I'm thinking about getting Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. picnik.com - it's free!

    I eventually would like to get photoshop though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...