Thursday, February 3, 2011

Date Night


Tuesday night was date night! I don't go out much at all anymore, especially on week nights (as this was certainly past my bedtime). But, we dropped Eli off with the Ingrams (family) and headed out to see the musical Beauty & the Beast at the RiverCenter in Columbus.

I love Beauty and the Beast. I actually got this on DVD in my stocking this year. The musical was SO, SO GOOD! The sets were amazing and the acting/singing was incredible! My favorite number was probably Be Our Guest.

If you ever get the chance to go see this musical, go! I would love to see it on Broadway some day. I can only imagine how good it would be there. It was very hard getting up the next morning for work, but totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so neat! I love Beauty and the Beast and would love to see it live, on stage as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of good songs in that movie. Be Our Guest is probably the best. But I do like the one with the line about Gaston, "He's especially good at expectorating!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...