Why is it that the weekends always go by SOO QUICKLY? I sure could use a three day weekend right now, but tomorrow is our make-up day for the snow day we had in January. I'm going to miss our Presidents Day Holiday, but I am very thankful to have a job to get up and go to; and one that I love at that.
This little guy went to his very first soccer game last week.

We went to cheer Daddy (the coach) on. Soccer is not the most interesting sport to me, but the girls were a little catty at this game so it sure did make for some good entertainment!
Little man's weekend started a day early when Nana came to bust him out of daycare on her day off. Those two had a great time together! Nana continued her babysitting duties Friday night. Wesley and I went to a couple's shower for a couple from our BFG (Bible Fellowship Group) that are getting married. We had SUCH a good time. We ate, talked, played great funny shower games, and then played the Newlywed Game. We stayed out until 11:00 (which may not seem like a big deal to y'all, but it sure was for me)! We had such a good time. We're so blessed to have such great friends!
Saturday was spent doing chores around the house and then church and BFG. Sunday was pretty much the same.

Check out our latest trick! We don't last long, but we're getting a little better each day! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment