That's what I've felt like lately! (And, yes, I do realize that these things are nothing compared to what some go through. If diarrhea and ear infections is as bad as it ever gets, we are more than blessed...well, we are more than blessed anyway, but I digress....) Anyway, here's a run down of the past few weeks:
*Wesley gets stomach virus, Eli gets stomach virus.
*Eli is cutting about six teeth at once, including his top molars, and has BADDDD diarrhea (sorry, I feel like I've used that word an awful lot lately) ... as in 12-15 times a day ... and develops BADDDD diaper rash ... as in bleeding and blistered. NOT fun!
*My brother ends up spending 3 or 4 days in the hospital in Raleigh, North Carolina, and finally got to go home after 2 surgeries.
*And most recently, Eli gets another ear infection. (Was a naive to think this wouldn't be an issue since we have tubes now?)
I added up what we've spent on copays at the dr, extra diapers, medicines, etc., and WOW! Probably one of our most expensive Eli months ever. He's worth all the pennies in the world though! : ) Needless to say, there hasn't been time to blog, or talk on the phone (sorry friends) lately. It's been a lot of diaper changing, scrubbing, and rocking a fussy baby (Although my little man is a tough guy. I'd probably whine more than him if I were in his shoes...or diaper I guess one could say!).
Hopefully I can get caught up this weekend. We do have a few things to share. The weekend is almost here, woohoo!!!!
Sorry to hear Eli has been sick. So NOT fun!!! Here's to hoping for a restful weekend :) Sounds like all three of you deserve it!
ReplyDelete