I'm FINALLY getting around to finishing up Christmas! The day after Christmas we got up and drove to Dothan to have Christmas with my family. We spent 6 days with them, which was wonderful (we haven't all been together since July)! I guess we had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. There were some lazy days, a girls shopping trip (a highlight for sure!), a trip to the Chick-fil-A bowl to watch Auburn for the boys, and a lot of family time in between! We also celebrated birthdays for my brother and sister.
Puddin' and Big Cuz helping Lil Cuz open presents.
Uncle Z helping Eli open his gifts.
This was the gift that Wesley accidently opened on Christmas Day! haha!
Eli and Madelyn enjoyed playing in the box!
Eli got a power wheels car from Nana and Puddin! He loves it!
I'm so glad that Eli and Maddie got some good playtime in! At times, Eli wasn't quite sure what to think of such a loud girl in the house (sweet girl has very excited and loud squeals)! : )
We also spent some time outside since the weather was so nice.
Uncle Clark and Eli
Eli and Daddy played football with Uncle Z and Uncle Clark.
But we can't quite hang with the big boys just yet....
I wish I had more pictures from the week, but the memories are engraved in my head! 2011 was a great year for us, and Christmas was no different. We were so blessed to see all of our families this year.





That last picture is PRICELESS!!! Poor guy!
ReplyDelete