So, even before the days of Pinterest, I'd seen Family Rules floating around and knew I wanted to do this for our little family - and I finally got around to doing it!
I used scrapbook paper instead of fabric , and while it's certainly not perfect, I am very pleased with the results and have it proudly hanging in our kitchen.
Taff Family Rules
*Love the LORD with all your heart, soul, mind, & strength.
*Love your neighbor as yourself.
*Value family time & traditions.
*Do everything without complaining.
*Always tell the truth.
*Honor Jesus in ALL you say & do.
*Keep your promises.
*Never leave or go to bed angry or upset.
*Use your manners. Be kind!
*Share everything except bad attitudes.
*Play outside a lot! Read a lot!
*Encourage others. Share in their joy!
*Say your prayers: thank God for our family!


No comments:
Post a Comment