Sunday, February 19, 2012

Half Marathon

Yesterday was the day we've been waiting for for months, the day Wesley and my mom have been training so hard for.  They ran a half-marathon...that's 13.1 MILES!!!!

Eli and I made a sign to cheer on our favorite runners!




During the race, Puddin, Eli, and I traveled around to a couple of different spots to get some photo ops.

This was probably about mile 2 or 3.


Eli enjoyed watching all of the runners pass by.  I like this picture.  He looks like he's pointing which way they should go, haha!

Mile 9-ish

Eli enjoyed running around too.  The last part of the race was at one of our town's local parks, so there was a lot of space for Eli to play while we waited.


Eli was so happy when Nana ran up,

but he did not understand why she couldn't stop and play!

Wesley's goal was under 2 hours!

And my mom's goal was under 3!




They did so fantastic and we are so proud of them!  Wesley had such a great time, I think he's on the look-out for more half-marathons.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is so amazing and inspiring! I enjoyed this post so much. <3 Good job to both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...