Monday, February 20, 2012

Soccer

Soccer, or as I like to say, "futbol!" has started.  Which means Coach has been very busy!

This year he's the Varsity Girl's head coach, and he dresses up for every game.  The tie must be working, because so far his team is 2-0.  The best start they've ever had!

Last weekend they played my alma mater in Dothan, and since it was race weekend, Eli and I headed south after school.

Jordan, #4 for the other team, is a dear family friend.

She was not too happy with Wesley after the game!  But, the thing about soccer is you play everybody more than once, so there's always another chance during the rematch.

Coach has been gone a lot with practices, meetings, and games, but it's paying off.  Keep up the good work!


Completely unrelated to soccer.....isn't my niece the cutest thing!?!
I miss her!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...