Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Bucket List


 Even though it's only been like 8-10 degrees cooler, I'm saying fall is here.  I'm going with a 'name it and claim it' kind of philosophy!  : )

So, since the season is here, I figured I'd better make my fall bucket list for our family (and a few things for myself!).  The time will pass all too quickly and we'll be pulling out Christmas decorations before you know it.

Fall Bucket List
*Take Eli to an Auburn game.

*Tailgate and take pictures by the Heisman statues...can't believe we haven't done that yet.

*Go to the pumpkin patch.

*Take a hay ride.

*Make my own apple butter.

*Make something with burlap.

*Carve pumpkins.

*Roast pumpkin seeds.

*Make a fall trail mix.

*Trick or Treat

*Make a hearty soup.

*Bake pumpkin bread (or pumpkin something).

*Take a long walk (once it gets to be *true* fall weather).

*Do fall crafts with Eli.

*Date night!

*Run 2 5ks.

*Read Little Women (idk why this is on my fall bucket list, but it is)

*Start a new Bible study.

*Visit the Christmas in the South craft festival.

*Get a new fall outfit..or boots...maybe both!  : )

And of course, I plan to take lots of pictures of all of these things to share with all of you!


So, what's on your fall bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. Little Women is one of my favorite books!!!!! So good! You should read Gone With The Wind too, if you have 2 years to spare to a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to the beach with my Cohort C girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...