This weekend Eli attended his FOURTH birthday party of the month. It also so happens that they were all for girls! We've enjoyed teasing Eli about all of his 'girlfriends'. He just smiles and says "ses!" (yes).
This weekend was Kherington's 3rd birthday. She and Eli have been to every birthday party for each other. Eli was just a few days old at her first birthday party.
The next 2 weekends are more birthday parties, but this time for boys. Counting his own birthday party, that will make SEVEN weeks in a row of birthday parties! My 2 year old has more of a social life than I do. : ) Or maybe it's just that he is my social life now, and I'm ok with that too.
Saturday we had a very lazy day and it was so nice. We laid around, ran a few errands, enjoyed college football (at least Auburn didn't lose this week), and all took naps!
This morning we got up early before church and the rain so that I could go run. I just finished week 5 of c25k, and for the first time in my life ran 20 minutes without stopping. I definitely wasn't very fast, but I did it!
I think that's all to report from our weekend. We only have one more week of school, and then we have a fall break! Have a great week!
whaaat!? 20 minutes!?! You go girl!
ReplyDelete