This afternoon after lunch we met Nana and Puddin' in Eufaula (about the half-way point between us). I left some things in Dothan when we were there last weekend, so we met to swap back.
Eufaula is far from a booming metropolis. There are very few places to eat, and even fewer on a Sunday afternoon. Even the McDonalds in town is closed for renovations, so we ended up at Arby's.
Afterwards we went to a local trail that runs along the lake. Parts of it are a rails to trails kind of thing. Despite the COLD and wind coming off of the lake, the day was beautiful and it was nice to be outside after all of the rain we've had lately!
(All of the pictures below are ones I took with my phone!)
I can't get over how BIG he is! In my mind he's still my little baby!
The scenery was beautiful, but I only got a few shots. It got to be too cold to pull my hands out of my pockets!
We had such a great afternoon, and Eli was definitely not ready to head home...as evidenced by the face below! : )
We will definitely be going back to this trail...hopefully when it warms up some!
We will definitely be going back to this trail...hopefully when it warms up some!










No comments:
Post a Comment