Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Rest of Pompano...finally

Our last day in Pompano we went to Ginny, Pops, and KT's beach for the day!

Love this picture of these two! : )

What's a trip to the beach without someone getting buried?!


Whew, Eli did a lot of digging! : )

Pops and Eli watching "boaps".

A beautiful view!


Mommy, Ginny, Katie in our monogrammed hats (thanks, Ginny!).  Eli of course wanted to be in the picture with his Elmo hat.

I love this crazy kid!

We had such a good time in Pompano Beach.  I have a feeling we will be frequenting this spot many times over the years!

After coming in off of the beach, we headed back to our place to get ready.  After passing this pier all week long, we decided we needed to get out and take a stroll down it.

I'm glad we did.  We saw this crazy pelican...up close and personal!

I don't suppose I've ever seen this bird so close.  The thing strutted right past us and ate a fish that some fisherman tossed to it.  The beak is so crazy.

I love our little family.  It was such a fantastic vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...