Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I can't believe it's 2014 already.  2013 was full of so many great things, but I'm so excited for what's to come in 2014.  Just to name a few...

*Landon making his appearance in just 2 more months (eek!)
*My brother's wedding
*Several trips to the beach
*Eli turns 4 (what?)!
*Wesley's 10 year high school reunion

I kind of think New Years resolutions are stupid.  If it needs to be done or should change, why am I waiting for a certain date on the calendar to do it?  Why wait???  But, nonetheless, here are a few goals for 2014:

*Blog more.  I said this last year, and at time didn't do a great job it.  In fact, I blogged less in 2013 than in any of the other five years that I've been blogging.  On one hand, I don't regret it, because it meant I was out living life and not sitting behind the computer every night.  On the other hand, this is our family's little scrapbook and record book.  Balance is the key I suppose!

*Lose weight.  I sure hope it comes off after March and doesn't overstay it's welcome.  : )

*Run.  I'm giving myself through the summer and the heat to recover/adjust to life with two kiddos, but come fall, I'm going to get back at it!

*Read more.  It's something I love, but between being a wife, mommy, and teacher, something has to go.  My list of books to read is always longer than I have time for!

*Be more intentional with reading my Bible.  Enough said I think.

Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...