Saturday, February 1, 2014

Half-Crazy

This weekend Wesley ran his third half-marathon!  I'm so proud of him!

 This is the same race he's run the past two years.  Nana ran the 5k this year, and did a great job!  I was wishing I could have been out there with her, but at 34 weeks pregnant, that wasn't happening!  Maybe next year...


 The morning started off misty and pretty chilly.

But the boys had their game faces on!

Our dear friend and coworker, Harden, ran the half with Wesley.  It was her first!




My great parents!


 Showing Nana some love after her race!

After Nana finished the 5k, we set off to find Daddy and Harden.  At each stop, Eli would run off to meet them, and then run back to us with them.  He thought he was BIG STUFF!

 At the finish line Eli ran out to greet his daddy and "two boys" finished the race together!


After the race we celebrated with a bbq lunch.  Wesley's already got his sights to bigger things - he'll be running the soldier marathon in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...