Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Man Shower

 This week our coworkers threw us a "Little Man" shower.  It was precious and so much fun!  Mustaches were the theme.







 They had even gotten my class to make a book.  They each completed a page on their wishes for Landon as he grows up.  Some were serious, some were funny, some were sweet.  I loved it!  This class will always be so special to me!



 Eli loved all of the mustaches.

 Big brother was a little confused prior to this baby shower.  He knew it was for Landon, and that there would be cake and he would get to help Mommy open Landon's presents.  Naturally, he thought it was a birthday party for Landon, and wanted to know why no one sang to him, and also wanted to know why Landon didn't come to his party.

I don't know if I've blogged about it before, but Eli thinks all the pictures we see of Aidan (his  cousin, my sister's baby) are really Landon.  I think he believes Aidan is coming from Texas!  Hopefully this will all make more sense in a few weeks!

I also forgot to get family pictures at this shower.  I was so disappointed when I realized I never did that!  My mom drove up for the shower, and Aunt Jan came too.  I was so happy they were able to celebrate with us!

 Eli took his big brother duties of opening cards and gifts very seriously.  We got many great things, including lots of wipes and diapers.  While those are some of Momma's favorite gifts, Eli was not that impressed.  Each time he opened a package of wipes or a box of diapers he would throw his hands up and exclaim, "Again!?"  : )







Wesley wasn't able to attend this shower (we work at the same school) because he had soccer practice, but we did take him home some cake.

We have some really great coworkers, who are not only amazing teachers, but also some of our closest friends.  Thank you for helping us to celebrate Landon and make this time so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...