Sunday, April 27, 2014

Egg Huntin'

The Thursday before Good Friday and Easter Eli had his class egg hunt at school.  I've never been able to go to this before, but thanks to still being on maternity leave I got to go.  So fun!

I helped a few other parents hide eggs, and then Mrs. Paula brought the class out. 

Daddy had been practicing with Eli so he knew exactly what to do and had some good speed too!

Here he's mad because I told him to pick up the camo egg he was ignoring.  He didn't want to pick it up because it "wasn't like his eggs" (his eggs at home).


Eli's 3 year old preschool class

The class with Mrs. Paula


The Easter bunny brought Landon boy an Easter basket this year (a baseball), and Eli got Frozen, a swimsuit, and a few other little treats!


After nap on Easter, Nana and Puddin stopped by on their way back from visiting Uncle Z, and we had another little egg hunt in the yard for Eli.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...