Monday, April 28, 2014

Landon Goes to School

Well, we survived our first week of school.  Going back to work and leaving Landon wasn't as hard as it was when I went back to work after Eli.  I think for a variety of reasons.  1) Summer is only a month away, and 2) I know how much Eli loves school, and that Landon will too.

 We took the traditional "first day of school" pictures on the front porch.  Eli didn't want to be in any pictures, but he helped Daddy take pictures.

Eli's picture  : )

Landon by his desk crib.

Eli's class has been studying farm animals, so Thursday was "dress like a farmer day".  His teacher, Mrs. Paula, told the kids farmers wear boots, so Eli insisted on wearing his firefighter rainboots.  So we did.  Love that boy.

Overall, it was a pretty good week back, but it sure was exhausting!  1 down, 4 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...