Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shots

Landon boy, you had your two month check-up this week.  I swung by and got you early from school, we left brother there, and headed to see Dr. Y.  You weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs 12 oz, and were 22.75 inches long, putting you in the 33rd and 34th percentiles, respectively.  Your head circumference was 15.5".

You and Mommy got praises for how well breast-feeding is going.  We got the go ahead to begin adding Vitamin D drops to your bottles at daycare.  Dr. Y also said that there were no worries of torticollis like we had discussed at your two-week visit.

We also discussed your reflux and spitting up.  We're now we're just increasing the gas drops to using them with every feeding, and I can call in to get you some Zantac if I feel like we need it/we want it.

You took your shots like a champ.  Mommy was brave and didn't cry this time, but you sure did.  See those red eyes?!

You'd think I'd know from going through it with brother, but I can't believe how fast you are growing!  We're so thankful for a happy (most of the time) and healthy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...