Monday, May 26, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Eli and I sat down tonight and made a list of all the things he wanted to do this summer.  He'll be going to school 2 days a week (most weeks), and we have a few family vacations planned, so I want to be intentional with our time.  I know I'll blink and another school year will be beginning.

I was impressed with the list Eli came up with.  He had several "deas" (idea - i).  We plan to start on some of these things this week, so stay tuned! : )

*Go to 'Carolina for Zs wedding. (done! pictures to come)
*Go to Auburn.
*Plan his birthday party.
*Go to the beach.
*See Ginny and Pops.
*Go swimming.
*Go to the library.
*Play lots with Abigail.
*Go bowling with Nana and Puddin'.
*Go to the bookstore.
*Ride on a new bike.
*Make ice cream.
*Go to "sotter" camp.
*Go to the movies ... and get popcorn and a drink!
*Slip n slide.
*Take a helicopter ride.

Mommy plans to throw in a few arts and crafts, and some school work in there too.  I'm looking forward to these next ten weeks at home with all of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...