We've been trying to hang on and squeeze every last drop out of summer around here!
There have been lots of snuggles on the couch.
We made a road trip to Auburn and crossed another item off of our summer bucket list.
We saw Mommy's college friends and played in Birmingham.
The McWane Center was lots of fun. We'll definitely be making a trip back!
We've made several trip to the lake to run/walk and to play at the playground. We even spied the high school football team scrimmaging during one of those late afternoon trips, so of course we snuck a peek!
What's summer without ice cream?!
Even Landon boy tried to get in on the action!
Playing at "basketball store" (Dicks Sporting Goods)
Now that summer is winding down and school is starting back up, it's time to start looking ahead to the next big event around here ... Eli's birthday! I can't believe he's about to be 4 and is starting his last year of preschool.
I think I'll end this post before I cry. About summer ending and having a 4 year old! : )









No comments:
Post a Comment