Sunday, October 19, 2014

Landon - 6 month check-up


On Friday, Landon boy had his 6 month check-up (yes, we're behind, he's 7 mths old).

the stats:
weight:  16 lbs 9 oz
length:  26"
head circumference:  17"

Wesley and I had to work, so Nana took Landon for us.  Dr. Y told her that she was just a bit concerned.  He's only grown 1/2" and put on 9 oz since his last visit, 2 months ago.  We've got to go back at Thanksgiving for a weight check.

In the way of milestones, Landon is ahead of the curve!  He sits very well by himself.  He's crawling, and even pulling up some.  I am definitely not ready for all of that!  The average baby his age only has one tooth.  Landon has seven and is cutting another!  This would probably be why sleep is a thing of the past at our house.  Sad, but I know I will miss these days of holding a baby, so I try to enjoy it while I can.  Landon also has really started babbling.  It's probably our favorite thing (all three of us) to get him to "talk" back to us.

We're thankful for a good report and a healthy baby!  We love you, Landon boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...