Saturday, October 11, 2014

Landon, 7 months

Landon boy, you are growing so fast!  You baby blues make us melt.  You have Mommy, Daddy, and Eli wrapped around your finger, and you have perfected the art of the sad face.  We love you so much and pray that you (and brother) will be strong men of God.  You're loving, smart, and funny.  We can tell already!  I wish I could freeze time with you and Eli being little like this.  I love it, and know it will pass all too quickly.  We love you, Landy!


Firsts: Tailgating on the Plains, Auburn game (we beat LA Tech, 45-17), Red Devils game (Football sums up this month!)

News headlines: Gas is about $3.00/gallon, Auburn's ranked #2 in the nation (behind FSU), ISIS is still a problem, Ebola virus finds its way into America from Africa.

Milestones: TEETHING would sum up the past month.  And, you began crawling.

Measurements: probably 18 lbs, size 2 diaper, some 6 mth clothes, but mostly 6-9 and 9 mth sizes.

Like Mommy: We sure love a nap.  Anytime!
Like Daddy: Being outside is always fun, and I think you're going to be athletic (like Eli, too).
Like Eli:  You love the jumper just as much as Eli did!

Challenges: Those teeth breaking through.  Waking up at night wanting Mommy (see milestones).

Our Days: We are up at night.  A lot.  I get up at 5 and you eat sometime between there and 6:45.  We leave for school by 7.  You will be moving up to Babies II soon.  Daddy picks you up shortly after 3.  You eat a jar of food at school and a jar of food at home around dinner time.  You cat nap one-two times after school.  Bedtime is about 8:30.  Mommy hardly ever puts you down after school and on the weekends.  You're rotten and I love it! : )

Funny/Favorite Moments: Hearing you laugh and talk will always be a favorite.  Eli does this like no one else can.

Nicknames: Landon boy, Landy, Landy cakes

Upcoming Events: 6 mth dr visit, your first Halloween, and your first trip to the Peanut Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...