Sunday, December 28, 2014

Father's Day Weekend

My goal for December was to catch up on blogging, and I'm almost caught up!  This post just goes to show how far behind I really was.

Here's a look back at our Father's Day weekend.  We headed down to the beach on Saturday, June 14.

Check out our awesome view.

The view never gets old.  How magestic and mighty is our God!  I could stare at the water every day, I think.

We spent some time in the pool.  Landy was unimpressed.

Eli, on the other hand, LOVES the pool.  I really wish I'd gotten him in swimming lessons, but he did pretty good based just on what we taught him in the pool.


The pool was honestly easier to do than the beach.  We spent a lot of time here with Landy, and Eli loves both!

Nana and Puddin were able to go with us for the weekend.

It was incredibly steamy on the beach this year.  Literally.  My camera did not love the beach.  The lens always fogged up going in and out.


Yikes.  Post-pregnancy body.  Here's my winter motivation to eat healthy!

I can't get over how much my Landon boy has changed!  This picture seems like just yesterday and ages ago, all at the same time.

Eli was a blast to play with in the ocean this year.


Love, love, love this picture1

What's a beach trip without some hole digging?


Like I said, it was SO steamy on the beach this year, and Landy was just too little to really sweat and regulate his body heat.  Poor baby was so hot and pitiful.  We did our best to keep him in the shade and keep him cool (like standing in buckets of water as shown here), but we really had to just take him out first thing morning and early evening, otherwise he only made it about an hour - two hours.



I sure do love that little face!

Father's Day this year happened to fall on my birthday, so we took a few family pictures.

Love my people!

Nana, Puddin', and the boys

For my birthday/the guys Fathers Day lunch we ate at the Back Porch.  It was delicious.  Afterwards we wandered through Pier Park and got ice cream, then drove back down Front Beach Road to find some go-carts to ride.

Nana and Puddin' had to go back home after that, but we stayed another five days.  It was an awesome week with beautiful (thought incredibly hot) weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...