Last weekend we got our Christmas tree. Nothing beats a real tree. We went to some friend's nursery and got one from them. It is probably one of our best trees.
Eli was in awe of watching the tree get trimmed for the tree stand!
Happy baby!
Love my boys!
All ready to take it home!
I love the soft glow of the tree at night!
We didn't put up our Auburn tree this year, and put our "family" Christmas tree in the Auburn room instead of the living room. A certain baby is very active and pulling up on everything, so we felt this was the "safest" option. : )
My favorite ornament added to our tree this year: an ornament from Wesley and I's 5 year anniversary trip to Atlanta.
I'm hoping to get pictures of the house decorated up this weekend, but no promises! : )
Christmas with kids is so much more exciting than any Christmas I remember from my own childhood. We love seeing everything through their eyes!








No comments:
Post a Comment