Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Last Day of School

 Another school year has come and gone.

This guy has finished k4.  He started the year with career aspirations of becoming Spider Man, however that was SO last year.  Now he seems himself more as Iron Man.

Landon wasn't as easily talked into posed pictures.  

He can be a bit of a difficult subject to photograph.



I say it every year, but I can't believe how much you've grown!  It happens right before our eyes and there's nothing we can do about it, but we're so proud of the boy you are, Eli!


This seems like just yesterday!
 (sweet baby Eli on his first day of school, circa Nov. 2010)

And here he is on his last day of school, May 2015.

I can't brag enough on his school.  We have been blessed with AMAZING teachers who have not only taught him well, but loved him as their own baby.  He is ready for kindergarten, in large part, thanks to them!

Eli's amazing 4K teachers.  We love them!

Eli, I blinked, and now you're headed to kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...