Thursday, May 21, 2015

Weekend Recap

I'm so behind on blog posts!  The end of the school year has been so full, but now that things are slowing down, and summer is upon us, I am hoping to get caught up.
 
It has been awhile since I've done a weekend recap, so I figured I'd do one (not expecting to be three weeks late recapping things).  I like to look back and see what we were doing on the day-to-day, not necessarily big events.  Just life.
 
This was from the first weekend in May.  Friday night was the Relay for Life event at our stadium.  I'm not sure who was happier to be on the field, Wesley or Eli!  Eli was having the time of his life pretending to play Red Devil football!
 
How cute is this little monkey!?
 
Saturday morning was soccer.  What else?!  Eli's team took on his friend, Kinzley.

 
After some errands, we ended up at Sams.  Our boys love Sams because they can ride in the buggy together!
 
For Sunday afternoon quiet time (Eli doesn't always take a nap), Eli curled up on the couch with a few books and his kindergarten workbook.  The boy loves to do school work!
 
Sunday afternoon I ended up selling my bouncy seat.  I got so sentimental over it.  This was what we gave Eli for his very first Christmas.  I have so many fond memories of both of my boys in this seat.  I had a hard time parting ways with it! : )

 
Why is it the weekends are gone in a flash!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...