Monday, July 6, 2015

June Reads

I read a lot of good stuff in June.  Eli and Landon gave me What Alice Forgot for my birthday.  It was a great beach read.  Alice had an accident at the gym and hit her head.  When she awoke, she's remembering herself pregnant with her first child and several years younger.  In actuality,  it's ten years later, she's got three kids, and is in the midst of a divorce.  It was a fun read when I was turning 30 (more on that later) to think back on all the big things that have happened in my own life in the last decade.

Jen Hatmaker.  Enough said.  Go read.

It took me a bit to get in to this book, but that was only because it had been years since I read the first book in the series, Legend.  Once my good friend, Wikipedia, reminded me of all the little details in Legend, I was good to go with Prodigy.  It was a real page turner.  I stayed up late to finish reading it, and am itching to get my hands on the third book in the trilogy, Champion.  I really can't decide which distopian trilogy is my favorite:  Hunger Games, Divergent, or Legend.  It's really a tough call!

Only one month left before it's back to work, and I've got several more books I want to read.  So many books.  So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...