We decided that this was the year Eli needed to take swim lessons. There are plenty of people who give lessons around town, but when I saw on FB that the Auburn Aquatics center on campus did, we immediately signed up! We love any excuse for a trip to Auburn.
Swim lessons spanned two weeks, and Eli had a blast! He learned so much and his confidence (and mine) grew too. Also, why did I never go to the aquatics center when I was a student? So fun!
One of Eli's favorite things was when they got to throw a ball in the pool and then jump and swim to it.
There were 6 kids in his group and three teachers. The girls did a great job with all the kids. Lessons were only 30 minutes long, but they maximized every minute. It was very organized and productive!
Swim lessons came at a great time. The day after they ended we headed to the beach for 10 days, so Eli really got to practice all he learned. He's turned in to quite the little fish this summer! War Eagle!


No comments:
Post a Comment