Eli's class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch in Auburn this week. This was the first field trip that I've sent him on that no one's gone with him. Daddy was all for the independence, Mommy was nervous, but everything went just got. Mrs. W texted me pictures throughout the day, which I'm so grateful she did that. We love her so much!
Katie, Reagan, and Eli
Katie's Mommy went on the field trip and took some pictures too!
Eli and Katie picnic'ing!
Eli came home with a good sized pumpkin! He said he was glad Mrs. Wicker sat beside him on the way home. : )
I asked Eli what his favorite part of the field trip was and he said the whole thing was his favorite. He was also quick to add that his least favorite part of the field trip was getting his scratch. He got scratched walking through the pumpkin patch. It was a legitimate scratch, two actually, but he's certainly been milking it since then. We pray for it daily, band-aids, the whole nine yards. I hope he wasn't too annoying for his teacher. : )
Eli is LOVING kindergarten and so do we!




No comments:
Post a Comment