Guess who's been to the doctor?! If you guessed Landon boy, you're right! Two healthy check-ups and before I could get this posted, we were back for two sick visits (croup one week, and hand, foot, and mouth (thanks to a rampant virus around daycare) the wee week after).
First up, Daddy took Landon to have a check of his ears. Despite having three ear infections this summer (ugh, I know), his tubes looked great. The dr said we could expect them to stay in another 6-12 months.
Mickey Mouse (Mim-me) was playing in the waiting room. Landon boy was in heaven.
A few shots from a sick visit. Obviously he wasn't letting something like hand, foot, and mouth slow him down.
All smiles, even with blisters covering his hands, feet, legs, and backsides.
Nana took Landon to his 18 mth check-up. Other than the shots he had to get, he did great!
It's tough having to wait on the dr.
Stats:
25 lbs 5 oz (64th percentile)
I can't find where I wrote down your height and that percentile, but I do remember it being in the 70ish range. We all were surprised that you're in a higher ranking than Eli was at this age!






No comments:
Post a Comment