Friday, November 27, 2015

Fall Festival

I love our church's fall festival.  It's another of my favorite fall activities.  I have so many memories of going to this with my family growing up, and I love doing this with Wesley and our boys.

My two little super heroes.


I love how Landy is looking at Eli here.



Me and my guys!


Nothing like a little post-picture taking wrestle-fight...


Landy and Hadley!  Love their hair! : )

Eli played lots of fun games!

Of course we had to do the blow-ups.


Then we ran into one of Eli's best buddies, Jackson.  They had so much fun going through the fall festival together.



It was such a fun night and I love that our church offers this.  So many fun memories each year.  Eli had SO much fun, and we had fun watching him.  Landy couldn't hang though.  He crashed early.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...