Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop




These are probably my two favorite photos right now. The first one seems like it was ages ago, but it was taken at Christmas, right after Wesley proposed. And now, we are FINALLY (after seven months of engagement and four and a half years of dating) getting married this Saturday! I still can't believe it all! The second picture is what my wedding cake will look like. I LOVE it! It's very similar to the pattern I picked out for our china (Lenox, Venetian Lace). I can't wait to have some wedding cake (the best part of a wedding reception! (Cake photo taken from The Knot).



MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the cake! Congrats on getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    Great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and what an exciting weekend you have planned - Blessings in this new adventure and WELCOME to the world as a WIFE! I will check back for wedding pictures - May Jesus bless you beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happily ever after! I hope your wedding this weekend is all you hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes! I hope your day is as beautiful as your cake!

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Your cake is going to be beautiful! I was in LOVE with my wedding cake too! You can check it out at http://megannicoleking.blogspot.com/2008/06/wedding-pictures.html

    if you want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across your place today in the blog hop and just wanted to say ... WAR EAGLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are so cute!! Gorgeous cake!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you! I can't wait to see the pictures of your big day! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...